Virgin Money have launched a new online service called Marketplace, giving small business banking customers access a number of different digital services.
Marketplace launches with five partner services covering a cross section of small business needs:
- Expend provides an all-in-one platform for business expenses, enabling small businesses and their employees to save time and improve accuracy by eliminating manual data entry and giving full visibility across company spending, as it happens.
- Accelerated Payments offers a new take on invoice financing that gives businesses the freedom to grow both domestically and overseas with affordable and accessible working capital through a unique and scalable fintech platform.
- Superscript provides flexible monthly insurance cover giving small businesses and self-employed professionals the freedom to adjust cover as things change.
- untied helps businesses stay on top of their taxes whether that’s registration, knowing their deadlines, keeping records, finding ways to save tax, filing self-assessment tax returns and even paying HMRC.
- BrightHR is a simple HR platform that helps managers banish paperwork and take things digital. Whether its staff absences, timesheets, or health and safety reports, BrightHR can streamline and simplify processes.
Marketplace also provides information about Virgin Money products and services, helping businesses to save, borrow or manage their foreign currency needs. This service expands on Virgin Money’s goal to help customers run their businesses successfully. The banking service has already found success with M-Track which provides customers with a snapshot view of their business, putting them in control, saving them time and allowing them to understand gaps.
Marketplace brings our customers together with carefully selected partner companies that can help them run their business. We know that small business owners are time poor and are looking for new ways to navigate the changing world around them, so we’re working hard with innovative fintech partners who are helping us to help our customers run their businesses in the best way.
– Graeme Sands, Head of Business Lending & Products at Virgin Money
The post Virgin Money launches Marketplace for small businesses appeared first on ChannelX – formerly Tamebay.