Metapack have announced that it will host retailers, brands and carriers at The Delivery Conference 2022 on the 8th of February, 2022. Now in its 13th year, The Delivery Conference 2022 is a free to attend virtual event that will be broadcast live from a studio in London.
One of the must-attend events in the calendar, TDC 2022 brings together a roster of high calibre speakers from across the ecommerce ecosystem to discuss the most pressing issues facing the industry. This year’s agenda has been meticulously designed to provide attendees with compelling and actionable insights as we take a closer look at the age of ecommerce, growing consumer expectations and the importance of delivery as a differentiator.
Over the last 12 months, we’ve learnt how to always be prepared for the unexpected. The retail industry has been thrust into the spotlight, and ecommerce has become its headline act. TDC is undoubtedly one of the most important events in the ecommerce calendar, and this year we’ll be delivering an action-packed agenda filled with thought-provoking panels and powerful presentations. Not only are we launching new products and exclusive insights from our new global ecommerce benchmark report, but together with the entire industry, we’ll be taking a closer look at the challenges that lie ahead.
– Duncan Licence, VP of Global Product, Metapack
Opening address and industry keynote:
The conference is scheduled to open with an address from Patrick Wall, founder of Metapack and Duncan Licence, VP of Global Product at Metapack.
This is to be followed by an industry keynote:
- Clare Bailey, Founder, The Retail Champion on ‘delivery experience – the underrated differentiator’
Additional featured speakers:
A host of speakers from across the ecommerce landscape will deliver presentations, panels, and fireside chats. These include:
- Jack Dowling, Senior Business Transformation Manager – Frasers Group
- Adam Scholes, Head of Delivery Solutions, UK & ROW – ASOS
- David James, Group Director SCM – boohoo group
- Gareth Rees-John, Chief Digital Officer – Kurt Geiger
- Elaine Kerr, CEO – DPD UK
- Sean Smith, Multichannel Operations Manager – Holland & Barrett
- Alex Wright, Senior Director of Product – HelloFresh
- Nabil Zaghloul, CEO – APG
- Amanda Whiteside, Head of Customer Programs – Amazon Shipping
- Richard Lim, CEO – Retail Economics