Launched in the busiest time of the year, the Superdrug Marketplace went live in November so you could be forgiven if you parked the opportunity, in which case it’s time to revisit Superdrug for those selling a broad range of health and beauty products.
With over 300 partners at launch, the Superdrug Marketplace is open for business as the first high-street health and beauty retailer to launch an online marketplace.
We have a long track record of supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses and promoting diversity and inclusion within the industry. Superdrug Marketplace is the logical next step for our business. As well as further strengthening our accessible health and beauty offering, it’s designed to help remove listing barriers for innovators in the market.
– Matt Walburn, Ecommerce Director, Superdrug
Superdrug Marketplace for brands
The Superdrug Marketplace is a commission based model, sellers pay a commission on sale and a monthly fixed fee. Marketplace fulfilment and returns will be handled by the marketplace seller – common with most marketplaces, although Superdrug will handle the payment the contract rests with the selling partner to fulfil.
Shoppers can also earn health & beautycard points when purchasing from the marketplace, although at present it is not possible redeem health & beautycard points to pay for any products purchased from a marketplace seller.
While there is considerable marketplace promotion on the site, along with a marketplace tab on the menu bar, it appears that relevant marketplace products are also returned in search results alongside products sold directly by Superdrug. Marketplace products are clearly marked both in search and on the item page so buyer know that they will be purchasing from a third party brand.
If you would like to sell on the Superdrug Marketplace contact them at email@example.com.
Additionally, as Superdrug Marketplace is powered by Mirakl, you can connect using most multichannel management solutions and Mirakl Connect.
Superdrug Marketplace Launch Brands
Brands already trading on the marketplace include businesses offering a range of hair, skincare, makeup, oral, Baby, and nutrition and sanitary products:
- Nature Spell: A London-based hair and skincare brand passionate about making effective beauty accessible for all. They utilise natural ingredients to deliver formulations with real skin benefits
- Amphora Aromatics: A family-owned company specialising in essential oils, aromatherapy products and bodycare
- Jecca Blac: A vegan, cruelty free makeup brand that create products for all makeup wearers, regardless of gender, identity, sexuality or ethnicity
- Truthbrush: A female-owned oral care company shaking up the industry with their vegan and sustainable dental products
- OPV Beauty: An ethical beauty brand on a mission to create beauty products for all skin tones and ethnicities
- TotsBots: An award-winning reusable nappy brand that champions quality baby care and sustainability in one
- Popmask: A female-founded wearable accessories brand offering everything from hair essentials to self-care staples
- Grace & Green: A biodegradable period care company offering a natural, organic and ethically sourced product range
- Nutrivita: A leading nutrition brand with a goal to create a healthier world with their range of nutritional products and health and wellbeing accessories
The post Sell on the Superdrug Marketplace appeared first on ChannelX.